Accident with driver without insurance

01:32 am 25.01.2019
Car / Motorcycle
01:32 am 25.01.2019

I was involved in an accident 3 mths ago. The person who hit me didn't have valid insurance. I was told recently by a friend that I can still file a claim from some bureau. Not sure what. Can someone here help?

IBanding Services
View Profile

Petaling Jaya, Selangor

01:48 pm 25.01.2019

Hi! I believe what you are looking for is Motor Insurer's Bureau. We have an article written about this you can refer to.

Hope this helps, and all the best!

Are you an insurance agent? Sign-up here. As a registered user, you have the opportunity to get notified about new entries about this question.